- Learnful accepts no responsibility to refund any fee or part of any fee paid in respect of any programme after the learner has formally registered for and commenced the programme, except in extenuating circumstances which are at the discretion of Learnful.
- No refund will be made to learners who register on a programme and consequently fail to attend classes and/or withdraw and do not finish the scheduled programme.
- All deposits received are for the sole purpose of securing a course placement and a deposit of €350 secures a place on the programme. Learnful will not refund the deposit, or any part of the deposit paid in respect of a learner’s registration for a programme, except in the event Learnful is unable to run the programme registered for.
- Learnful reserves the right to cancel or re-schedule any programme at any time. In the event of a cancellation of a scheduled programme, full pre-paid fees will be refunded.
- In the event of cancellation of a scheduled programme, as an alternate to claiming a refund any learner may ask to defer their registration on a programme to a later date (one sitting) or to an alternate programme.
Please note refunds can take up to 30 days to process.